Computer Repair and Support in and around Denver
Denver Computer Support and IT
Computer having problems? Don’t worry we can fix it for you. Most calls can be done remotely where we can access your computer over the internet and fix software problems. This is fast, safe and easy.
We offer the lowest rates around at $60 per hour for remote support. Don’t hesitate, call today!
Free Computer Scan
We offer you our free computer diagnosis, which checks your computer in 10-15 seconds for the most common problems. Nothing will be installed or changed on your computer. Find problems today for FREE.
How It Works?
You will be working with our world class support technicians. Each one has over 10 years experience helping people with their computer problems. If we can’t fix it, then there is no charge.
What type of problems do we take care of?
Our Technicians each have over 10-20 years experience fixing these types of problems and more:
- System Won’t Turn On or Boot
- Windows “Blue Screen of Death” and Error messages
- Computer Freezing Up
- Virus Removal
- Installation of Anti-Virus & Firewall
- Setup Internet Connections, Firewall, and Security Software
- Configuring Firewalls
- Configuring Security Software
- Windows Updates
- Reinstall Windows
- Upgrading to Windows 10 or 8
- Repair DLL Messages or Startup Problems Related to Windows
- Remove Popup Ads
- Slow Performance
- Back-up Hard Drive, iPod, or iPhone
- Cannot Connect to Internet (no issue from ISP side)
- Unable to Browse Certain Websites
- Printer Installation
- Cannot Print, Scan, or Send Fax
- Problems Sending Bulk Emails
- Unable to Send or Receive Emails
- Setup Email Clients like Incredimail, Thunderbird, and Opera
- Unable to Download or Install Software or Applications
- Wireless Internet Setup
- Wireless Printer Setup
- Setup and Configure Computer or Laptop
- Support for Older System like Windows 98/Me/2000
- Help Using a Digital Camera with your PC
- Help Printing Photos from a Digital Camera
- Configuring Ports and Routers to Enhance Security
- Parental Control Setup
- Support for Configuring Windows Defender or other Security Software
- Setup and Support for a Your Mac and Mac Software
- Microsoft Office Problems
- Setup of MS Outlook or Outlook Express
IT Managed Services For Businesses
We offer full I.T. Managed Services for small to medium sized businesses. By utilizing our services you can save your business a lot of money, increase employee productivity and know that your staff, network and business infrastructure is safe.
By utilizing the best technology we can safely monitor your Servers, Networks and Workstations.
We offer the following software’s and more:
- Office 365
- Help Desk
- Email Backup and Archiving
- Patch Management
- Cyber Security Training
- Cloud Based Solutions
Computer Support and Business IT Services / Managed Services serving the entire Denver area.