Computer Support and IT Managed Services
Business and Residential Customers for Montgomery
Montgomery, Try our award winning Remote Support for your home or business.
We offer the best IT Support / Computer Repair in the business. We can fix almost any problem over the phone. If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay.
30 day guarantee.
$60 / Hour special for Montgomery residents.
Book Support in Montgomery
How does Support Work?
What Problems Can We Solve?
Montgomery, Our tech experts are highly trained and have years of experience fixing all types of computer, software, and tech problems. In fact, if we can’t fix your problem, you get your money back!
- System Won’t Turn On or Boot
- Windows “Blue Screen of Death” and Error messages
- Computer Freezing Up
- Virus Removal
- Installation of Anti-Virus & Firewall
- Setup Internet Connections, Firewall, and Security Software
- Configuring Firewalls
- Configuring Security Software
- Windows Updates
- Reinstall Windows
- Upgrading to Windows 10 or 8
- Repair DLL Messages or Startup Problems Related to Windows
- Remove Popup Ads
- Slow Performance
- Back-up Hard Drive, iPod, or iPhone
- Cannot Connect to Internet (no issue from ISP side)
- Unable to Browse Certain Websites
- Printer Installation
- Cannot Print, Scan, or Send Fax
- Microsoft Office Problems
- Setup of MS Outlook or Outlook Express
- Problems Sending Bulk Emails
- Unable to Send or Receive Emails
- Setup Email Clients like Incredimail, Thunderbird, and Opera
- Unable to Download or Install Software or Applications
- Wireless Internet Setup
- Wireless Printer Setup
- Setup and Configure Computer or Laptop
- Support for Older System like Windows 98/Me/2000
- Help Using a Digital Camera with your PC
- Help Printing Photos from a Digital Camera
- Configuring Ports and Routers to Enhance Security
- Parental Control Setup
- Support for Configuring Windows Defender or other Security Software
- Setup and Support for a Your Mac and Mac Software
When you call Blackhawk, you will immediately be connected to one of our tech support experts. All of our experts have excellent technical qualifications, thorough knowledge of Windows systems, and at least 2 levels of certification. We pride ourselves on our fast, friendly service.
Our team includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle, Novell, and Apple certifications like A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux, and Mac OS expertise. With Blackhawk’s Support, you have access to the same highly trained professionals that corporate IT departments use – ready to focus on your problem at a way lower price.
Support in Your Home or Office
We are able to fix 99% of problems remotely through the internet, but sometimes there’s a problem that requires a technician to visit your home or office. That’s why we have on-site technicians available nationwide. Whether it’s installing a new hard drive or helping with a complete system restore, we are happy to help. (Note: additional fees may apply for on-site visits; technicians not available in all areas.)
Montgomery customers can call at (1) 866-925-5895.